Week 14: Beat Detroit at home 34-20
- LeSean McCoy rushed for a franchise-best 217 yards, including touchdowns of 57 and 40 yards.
- Because of the snow, there were 2-point conversion attempts after seven of the eight touchdowns.
- Looking to go worst-to-first in the NFC East, the Eagles won their fifth-straight game and took over sole possession of first place.
- Next: at Minnesota
Dallas Cowboys (7-6, 4-0 NFC East)
Week 14: Lost at Chicago 45-28 (Mon. night)
- Tony Romo threw for three touchdowns but completed just 11 of 20 passes for 104 yards.
- Linebacker Sean Lee left in the third quarter with a neck injury.
- Dallas never forced Chicago to punt in the game, giving up 490 yards to the Beats.
- Next: vs. Green Bay
New York Giants (5-8, 2-3 NFC East)
Week 14: Lost at San Diego 37-14
- With three games remaining and eliminated from the postseason, the Giants can finish no better than .500. This will be their first season without a winning record since 2009, when they were 8-8. They must win their final three games to avoid their first losing record since 2004.
- The Giants committed three turnovers (two interceptions and a fumble) to increase their NFL-high total to 34.
- Next: vs. Seattle
Washington Redskins (3-10, 0-4 NFC East)
Week 14: Lost vs. Kansas City 45-10
- The Redskins lost their fifth-straight game.
- Alfred Morris ran for 31 yards on 12 carries, putting him over 1,000 yards for the season
- Redskins RB Evan Royster was carted off the field in the first half with a severely sprained left ankle.
- Next: at Atlanta