1. Giants add TE. The Giants signed another member of the Super Bowl XLVIII participants when they inked tight end Kellen Davis, formerly of the Seattle Seahawks, on Friday afternoon. Adding to a very active free agency, Big Blue also signed wide receiver Travis Harvey, who was signed as a rookie free agent last year by the Titans but was released in training camp.
2. What if Mel Kiper was Jerry Reese? ESPN draft expert Mel Kiper played GM for all 32 teams, making selections “in the best interest of only the team with the pick” through the first three rounds. See which players he had the Giants taking.
3. Fact or Fiction? Robert Ayers will eventually start at defensive end opposite Jason Pierre-Paul. Giants.com debated this topic and more.
4. Make the case. In our “Make the Case” web series, we look at the selections provided by two NFL Draft Experts and their reasons why. Then we ask you, the fans, to weigh in on which player you would like the Giants to select if available at No. 12. The debate right now is on the defensive line. In recent mock drafts,CBSSports.com’s Pat Kirwan projects the Giants to select Pittsburgh defensive tackle Aaron Donald, while USA TODAY’s Nate Davis has defensive end Kony Ealy out of Missouri.
5. Coach Pierce and Snoop Dogg. Back in February, Antonio Pierce, a former Giants captain and Super Bowl-winning linebacker, was announced as head football coach at Long Beach Polytechnic High School in his home state of California. Now rapper Snoop Dogg, an alum of the school, might have some say in the team’s new look.
EISEN'S MAILBAG: Do you have a question for Giants.com's Michael Eisen? CLICK HERE